At Atlas Funds, we appreciate the privacy concerns and expectations of our customers. We have established the following policies to maintain the privacy of information you share with us.
- Information we receive on your account applications or other forms such as your name, address, financial information and/or NIC number;
- Information we receive about your mutual fund transactions, such as purchases, redemptions, exchanges and account balances and
- Information we collect through the use of Internet “cookies” when you access our website. Cookies are software files we use to track which of our sites you visit.
- Administrative service providers (Trustee and Transfer Agent) who, for example, process transactions for your account, print checks or prepare account statements;
- Companies that provide services for us to help market our products to you and
- Governmental or other legal agencies, as required by law
When information is shared with third parties, they are legally obligated to maintain the confidentiality of the information and to limit their use of it to servicing your account, except as permitted or required by law.
As previously mentioned, we may collect information through the use of Internet “cookies” on our website. In addition, in order to provide you with access to your account via the web, it is necessary for us to collect certain nonpublic personal information such as your name, NIC number and account information. Special measures such as data encryption and authentication apply to all nonpublic personal information and communications on our web site.